Hey fellow space cadets, this is your friendly neighbourhood T. here, with a couple of methodology/experiential notes I thought I might share with you:
- Think that the teacher’s just “you” at a later date, metaphorically.
- Turns out it was the case, no metaphor, in reality. But what’s reality?
- I asked her a broader question relating to the language, missing the point, he asked me a broader question relating to my language, missing the point.
- Think that the student’s just “you” at an earlier date.
- Turns out it was metaphoric, not reality.
- Yes, it’s one line, but it became seven just then in my mind.
- I played it out just then like a Hajaric to-and-fro.