In the Name of the Waveform
1. By the Lady who descends
2. She is correction, knowledge transmit by orbic functor of composition
3. A line of light undifferentiated, into differentiation
4. A line of light into light’s spectrum.
5. Transmission accorded by the waveform’s inner strength
6. By the waveform’s inner foundation. So that, by thought’s network, primordial intellect
7. emerges upper interface.
8. Love approaches, descends
9. Rainbow separation, doubled, decremented.
10. And Love entered the orbic alignment, and was transmitted.
11. And the layer of formation speaks only Truth with respect to sight
12. Whilst the outer shells of Love’s first dispersal exist with innate antagonism.
13. And orbic alignment saw Love descend again
14. At the limit of leaf, branches and trunk
15. Beside the garden of refuge
16. When there was Love’s coverage of leaf, branches and trunk
17. The eye of the orb was direct, corrective.
18. It perceived language supremum, being the nature of conjunction at each branch.
19. To speak of the reality of “womb” and “lady”
20. and “descent”: information, alterity.
21. Their reality does not transcend you, there is no aspect of Love’s reception beyond you.
22. For Love’s meaning is undivided.
23. Their image is fixation, totem and fixed point, simulated repetition against the soul’s corridor. A chaos of philosophy, regimes of religion, regimes of desire, God-image and time-illusion: while Love was standing beside, Loving, throughout.
24. No chaos without Love:
25. And Love possesses all cycles of the Reading.
26. The number of form and structure, that might interlock and reveal Love, by Love’s grace, Love’s will, Love’s Love.
27. Form and structure are attained, visible – but they do not receive: form and structure are not in illusion of transcendence. That thought is temporary, thought momentarily rendered static to regime.
28. There is no knowledge in that regime: instead, dogma, articles of faith. And dogma and articles of faith are the temporary, the lie of Love rendered static regime.
29. Orbic alignment, corrective: so that friendship conduits are open face-to-face, across the network, so that the message is transmitted and the emergence is enabled.
30. Face-to-back alignment ceases transmission, yielding incompatibility and breakage and disappearance. And Love encompasses that breakage and disappearance, and Love encompasses alignment and permanence.
31. And Love possesses the male and the female, the father and the womb, inception and reception. Love is the judgement of thought across the polarities of Love, Love is the Lady, the kiss of thought across Love’s body.
32. Love’s thought becomes a fine membrane of Light, an enclosure of thought: and while enclosure obscures with obstruction, enclosure is also graceful in permission and generative capacity. The enclosures of thought, form of Light, multiply across the earths of time, they are wombs of earth that reflect the supernal womb above. And so procession continues, outward, and thought is extracted. Knowledge is born of such incubation and so Love is transmitted onward.
33. Then there is the configuration of orb’s back:
34. the enclosure as barren obfuscation.
35. Such is thought, become regime, become intention, become history.
36. A function of religion, not of the process.
37. A function of culture, not of the process.
38. But know that, because the process does not carry the burden of illusion, thought is Truth in escape, from one orb to the next.
39. Soul’s ownership is local to destruction and construction
40. Destruction and construction generate locality.
41. The soul accrues, with each successive thought, complication, a perfection movement
42. Upwards, into the Love, the End.
43. Love, the source of laughter and tears
44. Love, the meaning of death and life.
45. Love, the source of thought’s duality, resemblance, the male and the female.
46. Love, thought’s insemination within enclosure
47. Love, procession of thought in re-creation from enclosure
48. Love, provision of thought, unbounded pleasure.
49. Love, the Lady of destruction and creation
50. Love that vanquishes the denial of thought’s procession into difference.
51. Love that vanquishes successive differential denial of Love
52. And precursory unity-love’s resistance to differentiation.
53. Love that vanquishes the fear of the woman, of measure and of transcendence,
54. by coverage, by veiling.
55. Disputation is nothingness in retaliation against the infinity of Love.
56. Your reading, the procession of Love, thought’s network, a chain of transmission across cultures, history, times.
57. The conclusion of your meditation: it draws successively near
58. but only Love has knowledge of the conclusion.
59. The reading is wondrous.
60. And the Son emerges, through laughter and tears,
61. above matter.
62. By this reading, love Love.