– Do you get frustrated when people don’t understand you?
– Sure, that’s one of my more negative traits.
– Don’t beat yourself up over it — you’re only human.
– I get frustrated and snarky, and that manifests in my revelation, outwardly as a language of frustration and snakiness, but inwardly as a colour or tone to the very thing I had hoped people would understand in the first place.
My frustration at failure to communicate appears to be just that in my revelation, but is laid down to embody a code of success. A way out.
– Don’t you think you’d have greater success if you ditched the encoding in a veil of frustration – and simply stated what you meant in the first place?
– I’m not going to apologise for the Truth. I’m only a human, as you say.